Frequently Asked Questions
We’re available from 9am-6pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday. If we miss you for some odd reason, we will get back to you as soon as we possibly can.
We’re here for you and we’ll do everything that we can to make sure you love our eyewear.
CALL US! 888-492-7297
EMAIL US! HELP@WARBYBARKER.COM
- Can my dog ride in the car with his head out the window while wearing Warby Barker glasses?
- Yes. Each pair is constructed from exceptionally durable materials.
- Are dog frames available in different sizes?
- Each frame is available in three sizes: Pomeranian (Small), Retriever (Medium), and Mastiff (Large).
- What is my dog’s prescription?
- Good question! Canine prescriptions can vary wildly depending on the type of breed. You’ll need to visit your local veterinary ophthalmologist for a canine vision test.
- Do you sell lens coatings?
- We don’t sell lens coatings—we give them to you! All of our prescription lenses come standard with anti-scratch and anti-reflective coatings, and are also UV-protective.
- My cat has astigmatism. Do you make cat glasses?
- Unfortunately, we are not able to offer feline glasses at this time.
- Can my dog try on your frames before buying?
- Absolutely! We want your dog to look amazing in our glasses. That’s why we’re happy to offer FREE Home Try-Ons for your pet.
- My puppy is insecure about his appearance and refuses to wear glasses. What should I do?
- It sounds like your puppy is going through puberty! Don’t worry—it’s perfectly normal for young dogs to become self-conscious as they make the transition into adulthood. With a little patience, we’re sure the little guy will blossom in his own time.
- Do you offer bifocal or progressive lenses?
- At this time, we are unable to provide bifocal, trifocal, or progressive (no-line bifocal) lenses in our glasses.
- The dog ate my homework.
- Sorry, no extensions. (Are you feeding your dog enough?)
- What’s the best way to clean my dog lenses?
- Rinse with lukewarm soap and water. (We do not recommend drool.)
- Don’t plastic lenses scratch?
- Our polycarbonate lenses are softer than traditional glass lenses, but are considerably lighter and safer. For added durability, we apply a scratch-resistant coating to all of our lenses.
- Do you ship internationally?
- Currently we can only offer Warby Barker glasses to mutts living in the contiguous United States.
- How much is that doggie in the window?
- Please be more specific.